Political Data Intelligence (PDI) has, for more than 30 years, been California's largest provider of voter information and campaign software to political campaigns, consultants, and pollsters. PDI provides data and an electoral campaign platform for phone banking, canvassing, data collection, voter registration, events management, and targeting. Our mission is to strengthen the democratic process by providing political candidates and organizations with the best data and innovative tools supporting effective voter communications.
At PDI, we take a progressive approach to employee benefits and work-life integration. Your benefits package will include the following:
- Unlimited PTO you’ll be encouraged to take, a generous set of company holidays, including recently added Juneteenth and two floating holidays per year for employee discretion.
- Generous benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision and up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave.*
- A fully remote workplace** with semi-annual company retreats to connect in person in fun places.
- Family and pet bereavement leave.
- Professional development.
* You must be an employee with PDI during one major California statewide election cycle (Primary/General) or for at least one year to enjoy this benefit.
** To help build a greater level of understanding, familiarity, and trust, PDI tries to combine virtual and in-person work. Employees located in the LA area are highly encouraged to meet in person every Thursday. The locations rotate around the LA area every week.